> Changing a Percents to a Mixed Number <

Changing Percents to Mixed Numbers

Example: change 125% to a mixed number.

First right the percent as a fraction with a
denominator of 100.

fraction with denominator of 100

Second change the improper fraction to a mixed number
dividing the numerator by the denominator. The
remainder is the numerator of the fractional part.

125% as a mixed number